Sunday, September 02, 2007

The New Dog by the Crazy Poodle Lady

How I got The Nudge


On Monday at the Animal Shelter (see the post below), a poodle was having a terrible time. It seems his sister, who he spent his whole life with, was adopted and taken away from him. He was sullen and shaking and afraid of all the other dogs. Since I have a miniature poodle, they asked if I could bring him home as a foster child, and possibly adopt him.

I introduce to you Andy, better known as THE NUDGE. Here is my little white loving and scared poodle:





He follows me EVERWHERE! The other dog also follows me, so it is a little odd having 8 little pitter patter of doggie feet keeping me company throughout my day. I hope Skippy warms up to him, he is a little jealous and has been kind of mean. But I read that this is normal. He feels like he has been replaced.

No comments: