Friday, May 18, 2007

The Latest Catastrope

This is why a camera phone comes in handy. So I dropped my son at baseball practice and was driving home and I hit this-- sticking out in the road:



It is some type of stake to hold up a silt fence:



I hear something like a blown tire and pull over and I see this:




It also scratched some paint off the car:



A friend came to help and said I should call the police to get a police report about a hazard in the road. So the police in the area where it happened are the meanest on earth I really didnt want to. But he came and wrote up a report and said that it was the County D.O.T. who left the hazard that I should call them. I am glad I had my cell phone camera. I just do not have the energy to call them. It's just another big headache.

No comments: